During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. We accept most insurances.
Please arrive early so that we can complete your initial paperwork. Also, please bring the following:
- Patient's insurance card
- List of current prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medication, including dose and frequency
- Information about patient's medical and surgical history
- Recent test results, x-rays, or relevant records
Please print and fill out the New Patient forms so we can expedite your first visit.
Below is a list of insurance plans we accept. If you don't see your insurance plan please contact our office (631) 567-2888 to see if we accept it.
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Empire Plan
- Emblem (except ones that are affiliated with HIP)
- Island Group
- Health Republic
- North Shore/LIJ employee health plan
- Vytra Smart (only if Brookhaven Hospital is written on the ID card)
No insurance? No problem!
We offer reasonable fees for those who are uninsured. The fee for your first visit and examination will give you a chance to ask the doctor questions about your foot problems. If X-rays or any procedures are required to treat the condition, you will be informed of the costs involved BEFORE anything else is done- no unpleasant surprises, and no further obligation needed on your part. Get an expert opinion without breaking the bank!
Please call for pricing. (Credit/debit cards not accepted.)